We Are Paradox Secret Weapon 3-in-1 Conditioner Review

I went to an event at Harvey Nichols in Leeds and happened upon a brand that I have never heard of before.  We Are Paradox is an Irish haircare brand and the CEO Yolanda Cooper founded the company when she realised that her bathroom shelf was filled with natural, organic makeup, skincare and bodycare, but the haircare side of things was sadly lacking. The Paradox products are natural, organic, rich in powerful extracts and free of toxic ingredients. Inspiration is taken from Ireland and ingredients include seaweed, moss, shamrock, whisky, hops and cider.  I was slightly worried that my hair would smell like a brewery, but luckily that's not the case.

This company cares for the environment and they use as little plastic as possible and instead use aluminium packaging.  It is a company with a conscience and donates 1% of it's sales every year to non profit organisations which are caring for the environment in order to protect our future.  They are also cruelty free.

You can buy the products online in their shop or in Harvey Nichols store. Delivery is free to the UK & Ireland when you buy 2 products.
We Are Paradox Secret Weapon 3-in-1 Conditioner
Now for the big question, did the products work?  Well I bought the Secret Weapon 3-in-1 Conditioner which was £20 for 250ml. I have curly hair, so I am constantly dealing with the dreaded frizz and I do like a multi-tasking product, so this is perfect for me.  It works as a conditioner, leave in treatment and finishing balm.  I have been searching for a decent finishing balm for ages to help me control those short, frizzy strands around my hairline, so I am happy to have found this product.  It keeps my hair looking and feeling soft and frizz free.  It does not weigh my hair down and it does not make it look greasy.  It's great to smooth through the ends of my hair when it is looking a little dry.  A little goes a long way so I don't think I am going to run through this product super quick, which is great as it is pricey for a hair product.  This product is 95% natural, is formulated with organic oils and extracts, does not contain parabens and is vegan.

I also got a deluxe sample of the Hangover Hair Elixir which costs £30 for 75ml.  This product rehydrates tired and dry hair, so is another must for curly girls.  It can be used as a leave in treatment or as a finishing oil.  This product contains Irish Whisky for strength and shine, Argan Oil to improve condition and texture, Coconut Oil to strengthen hair and Soya Oil to improve moisture retention and shine.  It also comes in aluminium packaging that looks like a hip flask which is super cool. This product instantly smooths my hair and is great for the odd occasions when I straighten my hair, to make it super smooth and soft.

I really did enjoy using both of these products and I can see myself trying out everything in the range.  It's great to find a brand run by a woman whose aim is to provide products that work, whilst having a desire to protect our environment.  Keep up the good work.

Leigh

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe