TK Maxx Bargains - Chanel Nail Polish

I often browse in TK Maxx during my lunch break as they sell some great brands at bargain prices, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a shelf of Chanel nail polishes for a mere £7.99 each, when they usually retail at £22. 
TK Maxx Chanel Nail Polish

TK Maxx Chanel Nail Polish
I quickly checked out all the colours available and whilst some of them were not the greatest colours I have ever seen, there were a few that were right up my alley.  I ended up buying 3 shades, Tutti Fruitti a gorgeous shimmery coral colour, Pink Tonic, a hot pink shade with a hint of shimmer and Rouge Moire which is a beautiful burgundy metallic shade. They are all colours that I would pay full price for (well at duty free anyway) as they are just lovely. I will definitely keep an eye out for more Chanel products in TK Maxx in the future.

Have you picked up any bargains in TK Maxx recently?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe