My thoughts for 2019

Hi all

Welcome to 2019.  Usually I start the year with a list of resolutions and challenges that I will inevitably forget about or fail a couple of months later, so I decided to just write about my thoughts for the coming year.

Get Healthier
No specific plans to lose weight or anything, I just want to walk more and try and do some form of exercise every day.  I also want to cut down on fizzy drinks and junk food which are my vices.  I have made some headway in 2018 by drinking Cherry Pepsi Max rather than full fat which is a big improvement for me but I need to cut it out entirely if I can.

Declutter
I really do have too much of everything, so I am going to try and use more things to whittle down my stash and also sort out stuff to donate to charity.  I might even try and post my first ever YouTube video about my decluttering journey.

Don't Procrastinate
I am the queen of procrastination, but I really want to get things done, this year.  I want to concentrate on one big task at a time and just spend 30 minutes or so every night getting through some small jobs.  I don't want to let things build up until it feels like there's too much to do.

Be Better
I just want to put more effort into my everyday life and generally try and do everything better than before.  I know that's a bit of a generalisation, but I just want to try harder and achieve more this year.  I definitely tend to be a jack of all trades, master of none type of person and I want to change that.

Be Brave
Start on the bucket list.  Some sad things happened in 2018 that have made me realise that life is too short and it's best not to have too many regrets along the way.  So I'm going to try things that are out of my comfort zone this year such as YouTube.

Support Indie Brands
I really appreciate how hard people work to run a successful small business so I would like to support them by buying their products and making more of an effort to use independent small businesses this year.  These people put blood, sweat and tears into their businesses and I would rather support them than the massive corporations.

Try to be a nicer person
I am a bit of a stresshead and let small things get to me.  I let little things irritate me, which I just need to let go of and not get aggravated over the smallest of things.  

Well, that's my thoughts for this year, no resolutions as such just a few things to aim for without the pressure of setting targets.  Let's see how things have gone at the end of 2019.

Happy new year everyone.  I hope you have a great 2019 and thanks so much for reading my blog.


Leigh

These are just a few of the things I want to work on this year (some are easy, some are hard, some are a bit cheesy but I just wanted to write about things that I'm thinking about now).  I'm sure I won't achieve everything and I will do things that are the opposite of what I have written above but I am going to try to improve and not beat myself up if I fail.  If I achieve one of the things above this year I will take that as a win.

What are your plans in 2019?
Leigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe