Halloween Special - Baileys Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Flavour

Is it just me or is Halloween becoming a really big thing over in the UK these days?  Don't get me wrong, back in the day I used to dress up and go trick or treating, but our costumes were handmade.  Now all you need to do is walk into the nearest supermarket or Primark and you can buy a ready made costume and loads of Halloween goodies.  We are almost as crazy about Halloween as our American cousins and I love it. 
Halloween Special - Baileys Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Flavour
I'm pretty sure that you didn't used to be able to buy pumpkins in supermarkets, ready for the big day (I don't even know what pumpkins taste like).  In fact I might be showing my age here, but we used to carve out turnips when we were kids as that's the only thing we could buy.  I love the fact that people now decorate the outside of their houses for Halloween.  It's like a signal to the trick or treaters that you have candy waiting for them.

The reason for my post is that I recently came across Baileys Pumpkin Spice Limited Edition Flavour.  I love Baileys Original and I always get a bottle at Christmas and I like trying out some of the other flavours too, but this year I had to pick up the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice to see what it tasted like.  It doesn't smell any different to the original, but it may be a little lighter in colour (although I might be wrong as I don't have a bottle of the original to compare it to right now).  It definitely tastes different, a little spicier and I can detect cinnamon (it does say that there is a hint of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg).  Overall, I give this drink a big thumbs up, its a perfect autumnal drink.  I bought mine from Sainsburys for £12, but it looks like you can get it at Tesco for £10 until the 30th October 2017.

Leigh

I bought this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe