Love Me Beauty October 2017

I decided to quit beauty boxes at the start of summer as I just had too many products stashed away and not enough time to use them and receiving 15+ new products every month in various beauty boxes was just too much.  Recently I have been tempted to re-subscribe to Love Me Beauty as they have had some great products to choose from and the value has been amazing.  This is what I chose to receive in the October Box.
-Love Me Beauty October 2017
Perricone MD High Potency Amine Face Lift - This is the full size 59ml product and is worth £80.  This was the highest value item that was available and is something that I am really excited to try out.  This item cost 50 points which I will explain later on in the post.

bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion 7.5ml.  This cost 10 points and is worth approximately £7.20.

Kat Von D Saint & Sinner EDP 4.5ml each - These are mini sprays and cost 10 points each.  These are worth approximately £8.10 (if you go by the cost of the 10ml spray) or £4.68 each (if you go by the cost of the 50ml spray).

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel 40ml - This also cost 10 points and is worth approximately £6.40.

I also got a free sachet of bareMinerals BarePro Perfomance Wear Liquid Foundation.  You also get a cute makeup pouch with every box.

Overall, this box was worth approximately £102.96 which is amazing value.

The way that Love Me Beauty works is that you receive 60 points every month which you can use to pick the products for your box (I had an additional 30 points as someone referred me so I got some bonus points to use).  The box costs £13.95 a month, but you can get a discount if you take out a 3 month or 6 month subscription.  You can also buy extra credits if you want more products than your 60 points allows.  20 extra points cost £5, 50 points cost £10, 100 points costs £18 and 200 costs £32.

Here's what I picked in my September box.
Love Me Beauty September 2017
The Perricone MD Thio: Plex Intensive and pmd kiss Lip Plumping System cost 60 points each (I did buy some extra credits) and they are worth £120 and £125 respectively.

The new choices come out around the 2nd of each month.  If you would like to subscribe to the Love Me Beauty November box, use this link and quote LEE877473760 at checkout to receive an additional 30 points when you place your first order (I will get some extra points too).

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what's in next months Love Me Beauty Box.


Leigh

I bought these products with my own money







Comments

  1. Just love the make up bag - it's super cute! What a great value box this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe