You Beauty Box May 2017

As this is the last You Beauty Box that I am going to receive for a while I thought I would do a quick review.  I am stopping my subscription in order to try and use up my huge stash of products and even though this box is great value, I just don't need any more products coming in at the moment.  I have been subscribing to various beauty boxes for at least 3 years, so I have built up quite a stash just from them, so I thought it was time to give them all a rest.
You Beauty Box May 2017
This months You Beauty Box is called The Global Edit and the selection contained favourite beauty products from around the world.  I picked Indeed Laboratories 10balm Soothing Cream which was a full size 30ml (valued at £19.99).  This is a nourishing cream developed specifically for distressed and sensitive skin.  I also picked Resultime Hydrating Cream which contains Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter to nourish and hydrate.  This was a 15ml travel size (worth £13.50).  Finally, the extra treats in the box were 3 sample sachets from Gazelli.

Overall this was a great value box and there was some great choices to be made (you can pick the 2 products that you want to receive at the start of every month from a selection of about 10).  The box costs £6.95 for 2 products (there are also memberships available for 3 or 4 products). 

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe