Love Lula Beauty Box May 2017

As this is my last Love Lula beauty box for a while I thought I would show you what I received this month.  I have decided to unsubscribe from all the beauty boxes at the moment as I have a big stash of products that I want to use and the mountain of beauty products that I have in my house just keeps increasing every month with each new beauty box.  I have really enjoyed all the beauty boxes that I subscribed to (Birchbox, You Beauty and Love Lula), but I just need to take a break so that I can get minimise the amount of new products that are coming in every month.  Here's what was in this months Love Lula box.
Love Lula Beauty Box May 2017
  1. Ogario London Styling Mist (this is a full size 60ml product worth £16) - This boosts volume and control and contains lemon zest and oats to keep hair shiny and strengthened.
  2. Laidbare DIY Two in One Cleanser & Toner (this is a full size 125ml worth £6.99) - I haven't come across this type of 2 in 1 product before so it will be interesting to see how well it works and I will definitely review this product on my blog soon.
  3. PHB Gentle Moisturiser (this is another full size 50ml product worth £16.95) - this soothes and nourishes sensitive skin and contains shea butter & apricot.
  4. John Masters Lavender & Rosemary Shampoo (this is a travel size 30ml product worth £2.75) - made of pure coconut soap with herbal infusions of periwinkle, sage leaves, chamomile flowers and other natural ingredients.
  5. John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler (another travel size 30ml product worth £2.75) - This contains natural vegetable oils to replenish lipid content and protein and vitamins restore strength and shine.  This can be used as a leave-in conditioner.
This box cost me £12.50 including delivery (I just checked the website and it's now £13.95 per month) and is worth £45 and I know that I will be able to use all the products that I received.  This is a great box for those of you who like to try out natural and organic brands and I will definitely re-subscribe in the future.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe