Primark Metallic Makeup Collection Haul

As usual I couldn't resist picking up a few things when I popped into Primark.  Their Makeup range has really upped it's game over the last year or so.  I love the gorgeous metallic makeup that's in store at the moment.  I couldn't stop putting things in my basket.
Primark Make Up Haul
First up is the PS Precious Metals Nail Polish.  I loved these as soon as I saw them and when I tried them on at home they were as good as they looked.  The colours are:
PS Precious Metals Nail Polish
L-R Groupie/Starstruck/Rock N Gold

Groupie is a dark bronze colour
Starstruck is a copper colour
Rock N Gold is a pale gold colour



They all needed 2 coats to look opaque and they look fantastic.  They cost £1.50 each (total bargain) for 10.5ml, but look like they are from a premium range. I think these will look great  all year round.

Next I bought 2 PS Precious Metals Liquid Eyeshadows which were £2 each. I bought Copper Dip and Molton Gold which are both lovely colours.  They really do stick to your eyelid and don't smudge straight away like many liquid eyeshadows.  When I did the swatch below I really had to scrub to get the colour off my arm.
PS Precious Metals Liquid Eyeshadows
L-R Copper Dip and Molton Gold
I also bought a PS Precious Metals Lip Crayon called 24K DIP.  This is a lovely rose gold colour.  This applies well and unlike some of the cheaper lipsticks/glosses/crayons I've bought it doesn't have a nasty scent when applied. 
PS Precious Metals Lip Crayon called 24K DIP
Just as I thought I had everything I needed, I spotted the PS Get Lippy Metallic Collection.  This looks similar to the Kylie collection which I haven't tried yet so I chucked one in the basket (as you do).  The set includes a Metallic Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner and the colour is called Molton Lava.  This cost £3.  I must admit this is probably abit light for me but I will probably mix it with another colour to make it work for me.
PS Get Lippy Metallic Collection
Then I went on another shopping trip recently and went into Primark again and spotted a few other bits and pieces that I just had to have (I'm sure they weren't there on my last trip).
Primark Haul
I bought 2 PS PRO Kiss Proof Liquid Matte Lipsticks in Metal Rose (a gorgeous Rose Gold) and Bronze Dip (which is a lovely metallic chocolate colour).  These were £3 each.  They apply so well and I don't know if it's just me but they smell like vanilla ice cream which is lovely. 
2 PS PRO Kiss Proof Liquid Matte Lipsticks in Metal Rose (a gorgeous Rose Gold) and Bronze Dip
L-R Metal Rose and Bronze Dip
I bought a PS Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Ballerina for £2.  This is a lovely nude colour and is so smooth to apply. 
 PS Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon in Ballerina
And Finally.....

I bought the PS Bronze Highlight and Glow Palette for £4.  These colours are all so nice and I think this is a brilliant addition to my make up bag.
PS Bronze Highlight and Glow Palette
PS Bronze Highlight and Glow Palette
PS Bronze Highlight and Glow Palette
L-R Sunbeam, Siesta, Sundown & Pool Party
I might have gone a teeny tiny bit overboard buying all this metallic makeup but they all looked so great and the prices are just so low that I couldn't resist.  I would say that's it for a while for Primark shopping, but I've got a clothes and accessories haul coming up shortly so stay tuned.  After that I'm going to go cold turkey as I need to cut down on my spending and stop adding to my stash.

Read about one of my other Primark Hauls here.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money



Comments

  1. These are really nice colours will have to keep an eye out in store

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe