Challenges for 2017 - Update

I am setting myself monthly challenges for 2017 and I just wanted to post about my progress so far.  You can read my last update here.  So far I have completed 3 challenges and I've set myself 2 more.

Challenge 3 - Completed
This challenge was to wear all of the jewellery that I own (obviously not at the same time).  I have so much jewellery, but I rarely make the effort to wear any of it, so I decided that I would wear every piece at least once.  Basically, once I had worn a piece of jewellery, I would place it into a separate drawer, that way I would always know which pieces I still had to wear.  This worked perfectly and now that I have worn everything. I am in the process of wearing it all again and gradually putting it back in the correct place.  It was a also a great way to declutter some of the pieces that I no longer liked.
This is the majority of my necklace collection
This is just a small part of my ring and bracelet collection
Challenge 4
This challenge is to read 10 books in my collection.  Whenever I go into charity shops I inevitably buy some paperback books, even though I have shelves full at home, so I am challenging myself to read at least 10 books this year.  I don't expect to be able to complete this challenge within a month as I am not a speed reader and I don't have a lot of spare time, so as long as I complete this by the end of the year I will be happy. 

Challenge 5
Since challenge 4 is not going to be completed for the next few months, I also want to tell you what challenge 5 is going to be.  Staying on the theme of challenge 3, I am going to make the effort to use every bag that I own at least once.  I'm not even sure how many bags I own, but I know it is too many, so I just want to use them at least once to work out if I still want to keep them all.

Let me know if you are setting yourself some challenges for 2017.

Leigh





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe