Next Blend & Create Eau De Toilette
I recently picked up a couple of free sample perfume layering sets at Next. There are 6 fragrances designed to be worn on their own or layered with each other. I think this is a great idea and it was nice to see they were offering some free samples so that you can try it out before you commit to buying.
There are at least 6 different fragrances available online and in store and I got 5 of them in the little sample kits. The fragrances are:
- Aqua - described as Sparkling Ozonic & Powdery Musks
- Floral Rose - Rose, Jasmine & Muguet
- Amber Woods - Sandalwood Amber & Orris
- Fresh Green - Violet Leaf, Apple & Pear
- Citrus Zest - Bergamot, Green Tea & Lemon
- Sweet Fruits - Vanilla, Caramel & Cassis (this fragrance wasn't included in the sample set).
There are suggestions on layering the scents on the back of the pack which is helpful, but of course you could just freestyle and try out your own combinations. You can buy the 6 Piece Fragrance Layering Set for £20 (6x 15ml EDT) or individually for £5 each (there is also a 3 for 2 offer available on the individual fragrances). I think this is a great value way to try out fragrance layering don't you?
These were free samples that I picked up in my local Next store