Sunday, 5 January 2014

Online Christmas Sales Haul

I thought I would do a quick post on some of my online sales bargains that I have picked up over the Christmas period.

Aromatherphy Associates Festive Collection.  10 therapeutic blends of bath and shower oils.  I bought this from SpaceNK for half price. From £35 to £17.50.



I got these 3 Perfums for at least half price. SeeBy Chloe Eau De Parfum 50ml was £25 and Calvin Klein Down Town Eau De Parfum 50ml was £20 both were from Next. Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray Gift Set 60ml was from Feel Unique and was reduced from £49 to 24.50.  This has been on my wish list for ages so I was really pleased with this purchase.


This Microwaveable Cuddle Hottie which I bought from Debenhams was £20 reduced to £8.50.


3 packs of L'Oreal Nails a Porter.  I bought these from Feel Unique they were originally £7.99 reduced to £3.99 each.  Ive already used 1 pair for my works Christmas party (held after Christmas don't ask!!) and they were very easy to apply.


My Nail Polish Diary by Nails Inc.  I think this is my favourite of everything I bought. I had my eye on this before Christmas but couldn't really justify it. When it went to half price this baby was mine.  It includes the popular Baker Street which annoyingly I finally got around to purchasing individually on my recent holiday so now I have 2. This was originally £42 reduced to £21. Bargain!!


Emma Hardie Special Edition Amazing Face Set which contains Rejuvenating Night Cream 100ml and scented Moringa candle.   This was originally £56 reduced to £15 including postage.


I bought some more Lush stuff online as I couldn't resist.    This little lot cost me £27.24 including P&P.


Well that's the end of my sales shops apart from some online Next stuff I'm waiting for but that's just for work.  

What have you bought in the sale?

Leighlee










4 comments:

  1. Good haul! I think the best way to do sale shopping is online!

    Thanks for sending over your link in the chat!
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I was quick enough to pick up the Aromatherapy Associates bath oils! Some excellent choices here hun x

    www.crazylins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some amazing bargains! :)
    I also managed to get the Nails Inc nails diary for £21! Such a great deal.
    You've got a new follower here!
    I posted about some of the bargains I found in the Boxing Day sales - would love if you could check it out. :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellis
    Thanks for following. The Nails Inc Diary is fab isn't it, so pleased with such a good bargain. Just checking out your blog now so will definitely follow you :)
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete