YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box Review

I recently subscribed to the YOU BEAUTY Discovery Box.  I like the fact that it only costs £6.95 per month including postage and you get to choose the 2 main items that will be in the box.  

There was a good selection of products to choose from including a Nailberry nail polish, a FACE Stockholm creme lipstick, Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara, Murad Osmolyte Tonic and Maddi Alexander bath & body oil.


  

I chose moa the green balm (full size 50ml) which is worth approx £10.  I chose this item as I have bought it before and it is great for dry patches on my skin.  

I also chose Neo Stem Anti-Accelerated Aging Serum. This is an active serum against signs of lipoatrophy and premature aging.  I am really into serums at the moment and thought this would be a good one to add to my stash to try out.  This is a full size 30ml bottle and is currently for sale at M&S for £59, so this is amazing value for such a cheap beauty box.  I can't wait to try this serum.

I addition, I also received a sample of Montagne Jeunesse Body Smoothie and a sample of Lizis granola pink apple & cinnamon toasted cereal.

I think this is a great beauty box and the options were really good.  I love the fact that you get to choose the 2 main items in your box out of approx 8 options every month.  I will be interested to see if the options next month are as good.   Here's hoping.

Remember to check out my Marc Jacobs Giveaway here.

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe