Stocking Fillers - Primark Uplifting Facial Roller - Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Dupe

I found a great little stocking filler at Primark recently. If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful gift for someone who loves beauty tools then this one is for you. The Primark Uplifting Facial Roller costs £6 and can be used for toning and cooling the contours of your face. 

Primark Uplifting Facial Roller
I also have the Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Tool which cost £55 and I have to say these tools are practically identical. 

Nurse Jamie Instant Uplift Dupe
I'm not going to lie I thought that the Primark version would be a lightweight cheap plastic version, but honestly apart from the colours (the Primark version is a lovely metallic rose gold colour) they look and feel identical although the Primark version is a smidge longer than Nurse Jamie's version. They both have a nice weight to them as well. The Nurse Jamie tool did come with some directions on how to use and care for it, whereas the Primark tool didn't, so I just followed the instructions from Nurse Jamie when using the Primark tool and I can honestly say they both felt the same when using them and the results were the same as well. Considering there is a £49 price difference, I think that the Primark tool is well worth picking up.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe