Stocking Filler - Zara Cherry Smoothie Perfume - Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe

I love me some Tom Ford fragrances and I have quite the collection, but if you are like me then you know how expensive these puppies are (the 10ml Atomisers are £75 alone). Its an expensive collection. I have been eyeing up Tom Ford's Lost Cherry for quite some time, but I have such a huge collection of perfumes in general that I cannot justify such an expensive purchase right now, so when I tried Zara's Cherry Smoothie, I thought it was a great option for the price.

Zara Cherry Smoothie Perfume - Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe

Zara Cherry Smoothie Perfume - Tom Ford Lost Cherry Dupe
Tom Ford's Lost Cherry is heavy on the dark cherry and almond which I love. Zara's version is definitely lighter and fresher and less in your face with the cherry, but the cherry notes still shine through in addition to almond which is the same as Lost Cherry. Tonka beans and black vanilla add a smoothness to this fragrance and it has pretty decent lasting power. Cherry Smoothie comes in a nice presentation box with a velvet ribbon on it so it makes for a perfect gift and at £17.99 for a 100ml Eau De Parfum you can't go wrong. I will still treat myself to Lost Cherry when I can eventually justify it, but this bargain dupe is definitely a great option for now. Lost Cherry is currently available on Zara's website.

                                                        Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe