Stocking Fillers - Laneige Midnight Minis from Cult Beauty

When I saw this cute little gift set from Cult Beauty I couldn't resist picking one up for myself and I also bought one as a stocking filler. 

Stocking Fillers - Laneige Midnight Minis from Cult Beauty
I love the original Lip Sleeping Mask which keeps my lips soft and smooth, so I was couldn't wait to try some different flavours (or is it scents?). The Laneige Midnight Minis set from Cult Beauty costs £15 and contains 5 mini lip sleeping masks of 3g each. The set contains Lemon Sorbet, Sweet Candy, Gummy Bear, Vanilla and Chocolate, which all sound yummy. This set is the perfect stocking filler and if you spend £25 at Cult Beauty you can get 15% off your order until 31st December 2022 by using the code UNWRAPPED15.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe