Must Have Ideas Product Review - Fur Friend & Data Defender

It wasn't too long ago I was saying that I wasn't buying much at all but recently I seem to be buying loads of stuff. I saw a post on Facebook about the online company Must Have Ideas and couldn't resist picking up a couple of products. You know those type of products that you don't know you need until you see them and then you can't stop yourself picking them up (I must admit that I had a couple more items in my basket but as I had never heard of the company before buying these items, I was a bit wary about spending too much.  I only bought 2 items this time but I was tempted with a few more which I might go back and purchase at a later date.
Must Have Ideas Product Review - Fur Friend
Fur Friend - Currently on offer for £12.99 with a free travel size version
As an owner of 2 cats I have a house that is covered in cat fur.  It is impossible to get rid of and even worse I tend to wear dark clothes so there are always cat hairs stuck on me when I'm out and about.  I love them to death, but honestly their fur gets everywhere.  I saw this product advertised on Facebook and with the offer of 40% off and a free travel size version I just couldn't resist trying it out.  I wasn't sure if it would work as well as advertised, but I tried it out on one of the cats radiator bed covers that's been around for ages and has tons of hair stuck to it even after it's been washed.  This one hadn't been washed recently so was covered in hair, but after a few minutes it looked a lot better.  One of the benefits of this product is that it comes with a sleeve so after a couple of swipes of the Fur Friend across the item you want to remove the cat hair from, you just pop it in the sleeve and pull it back out and the hair stays in the sleeve so you aren't cleaning one area and just adding more hair to another area.  When you have finished cleaning whatever you are cleaning you can just open the bottom of the sleeve and out pops a disturbingly large hairball.  For any animal lovers out there that have a furbaby in their house this is a great product.
Must Have Ideas Product Review - Fur Friend & Data Defender

Data Defender - Currently on offer for £9.99
This is a great product as it covers any sensitive information such as your address or bank details so that you don't have to worry about anyone getting access to it when you throw paperwork away.  I tend to shred most documents with sensitive info on them, but this  product is a great alternative and is a lot quicker.  All you need to do is roll the ink pad over the info you want to cover, its so quick and easy.  One of the things that I also like to use it for is covering the address on padded envelopes so that I can reuse them to save on waste.   This is a great little product that works really well and when it runs out of ink you can purchase 3 ink refills for £7.99.

I'm sure like me you are always seeing advertisements for things that look really useful, but no doubt when you get them home they don't live up to expectations,  but I must say that these products both worked really well.

Postage and packing is £2.99 no matter how many products you purchase which is a great price and the items were delivered quickly and were well packaged.

The company offers a 100 day money back guarantee if you change your mind or don't like the product.  You can't say fairer than that.  I'm really pleased with both my purchases and I will definitely be purchasing more items from them (is it weird that I want the foaming toilet cleaner). 😀

Leigh💜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe