Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks and NYX Shimmer Down Lip Veil Haul

I was recently in Boots killing time and had a wander around the make up aisles as you do!!!!   There was a 3 for 2 offer on a number of the makeup ranges so who could resist picking up some make up (not me!).  I could have bought loads but I finally settled on 2 Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit  Lipsticks and a NYX Shimmer Down Lip Veil.  
Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks and NYX Shimmer Down Lip Veil Haul
I picked up Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks in Acai So Serious which is a metallic berry shade and Life's No Pink-Nic which is a deep pink metallic shade.  They are both gorgeous shades and what I love about metallic lipsticks is that they look great on my lips even though I have thin lips and usually I avoid dark shades.  They glide on so smoothly and dry down quickly and honestly I couldn't tell I was wearing lipstick when I had these shades on.  They don't dry out my lips at all.  These are available at Boots and cost £4.99 each.   I didn't even realise the Boots carried Wet n Wild so it was great to try these out.
Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks and NYX Shimmer Down Lip Veil Haul
I also bought NYX Shimmer Down Lip Veil in Honey Pie.  This is a shimmery light bronze lipgloss that can be worn alone or would be great as a topper.    It's great for a night out as there is plenty of shimmer and sparkle.  This cost £7.

I love all of these lipsticks/glosses and I could have bought way more but really I need more lipsticks/glosses like a hole in the head, but these were so pretty I couldn't leave them behind. 

Look out for offers on these ranges as currently there is a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots (more bang for your bucks).

Let me know your recommendations for great products to try out from these brands.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe