Another Epic Empties Post - Part 1

I haven't done an empties post since April so be prepared for this post as I have a lot to show you.  On the downside it does highlight how much plastic I'm using, which when you see how much damage its causing to the environment, especially the ocean, it is a wakeup call that I need to be more responsible going forward.  Having said that I have got a large stash to work through first of all, but hopefully I can change my habits for the better.  Anyway here goes with my empties for the last few months.
Bath & Body Works empties
I love love love Bath & Body Works and Watermelon Lemonade is my absolutely favourite scent from them which you can read more about here. I use loads of the foaming handsoaps and the PocketBac Anti Bacterial Hand Gels as you can see. 
Bath & Body Works empties
Oops forgot about this one so had to take a separate photo.  In the Sun 24 Hr Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream from Bath & Body Works is a perfect summer holiday beachy scent and is a really thick and creamy texture which leaves my skin feeling super soft.

What can I say another of my old favourites is the Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush.  This is one of my must gets on the run up to Christmas every year and I might get a cheeky one in the sales as well.    I got a couple of Phyto Hair Gift Sets last year and I have to say I was very underwhelmed I don't think I would bother with them again they didn't do anything special with my hair.  I also tried out Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack Facial Mask, but I didn't rate it much. It's just like putting shaving cream on your face and did not leave my skin looking or feeling any better.  I hear so much about beauty and skincare dupes available in Aldi so I do occasionally pop in for a look around and picked up this Lacura Micellar Water which did the job and I think only cost £1 so I would pick this up again.
Empties
Another Phyto product which I wasn't keen on like the ones above. Sachajuan Hair Repair was another product that didn't get my vote as I didn't see any improvement in my hair when using this product and it was hard to get the product out of the bottle.  I have to admit that I do have difficult to manage hair and trying to find that holy grail product is not easy and sadly I am still on the look out.  I decided to try out a natural deodorant and Tisserand Tea Tree Deodorant caught my eye.  I liked this product and thought it worked as well as the roll on ones I usually use like Sure and Dove so thumbs up from me.  L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Mist was a really nice product but a bit pricey and I have found a number of cheaper options that are just as nice so not one I would repurchase. CVS Advanced Healing Ointment was a product I picked up in America and worked well on a patch of eczema that sometimes flares up.  Percy & Reed Wonder Balm is my go to product for when I wear my hair in a pony tail and want to smooth out the stray hairs and does a good job so I do stock up on this product.
Empties
Another Percy & Reed Wonder Balm as above.  Glossier Invisible Shield is a nice product but I don't think you get a lot for your money so not one I would buy again, but was nice to try it out. I have reviewed Everpro Beauty Zero Grey* here and Aesop Post-Poo Drops (don't laugh it's an essential in anyones bathroom) here. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a fab product which refreshes and keeps my face looking dewy but not shiny.  It has a nice fragrance as well.  Finally I won Dermo28 Youth Complex Serum in a competition and it was a nice product but I didn't notice anything different to  my normal serums so as its quite pricy its not one I would rush out and purchase.

I will leave it there for now and return with part 2 shortly.  I love looking back on the products I've used it's a reminder of some great ones which I must pick up again as well as some not so great ones.  

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money unless otherwise stated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe