St. Moriz Gradual Tan & Protect Cream Review

I was pleased to receive St. Moriz Gradual Tan & Protect Cream* to try out.  Now as a person who doesn't tan well (even in this heatwave we are having in the UK and even when I have been on a 2 week holiday in Orlando), fake tan is a product that I need if I want to have any chance of a decent tan in the summer.  I must admit though that the last time I used fake tan it was by accident, as I pinched one of my sisters moisturisers to use on my elbows and a couple of days later she asked me why my elbows were so dirty and when I looked at them they looked like I had been rubbing them is mud.  Took me a while to work out I had used my sisters fake tan product on my dry as heck elbows, it was not a pretty sight.  Anyway enough about that lets get onto the interesting stuff.
ST. MORIZ Gradual Tan & Protect Cream
This product is easy to use for anyone that is lazy like me.    You exfoliate all over and moisture any dry areas, shake the tube and then apply a small amount all over your skin blending evenly in circular motions.  They do advise you to wear a mitt, but I applied it with and without the mitt and as long as you wash your hands straight after they don't stain.  The tan then develops over 4-6 hours so I usually use this product overnight.   I found St. Moriz Gradual Tan & Protect Cream gave me a nice light tan which I was able to build up gradually to my preferred level over a couple of days.  It didn't streak or leave my elbows and knees looking streaky.

This product contains SPF30 which is good to see as I haven't noticed that on other fake tans I've used (although obviously you do need to reapply sunscreen as you normally would throughout the day).  Another plus point is that it does not smell strongly at all.

St. Moriz Gradual Tan & Protect Cream is available at Superdrug for £9.99.

Leigh

*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe