NUXE UK Haul & Offers

I just wanted to do a quick post to highlight some great offers that are on the NUXE UK website right now.  I just bought all this for £38.80 (and one of the freebies is worth £44 alone).
NUXE UK Haul & Offers
All the offers work together, so I got the following offers on my order:
  1. 20% of when you spend over £25
  2. Free summer bag on orders over £30
  3. Free 50ml Prodigieux Le Parfum (worth £44)on orders over £45
  4. Sign up to the newsletter and get 2 deluxe samples with your first order
  5. Receive 1 mini and 3 samples with all orders.
  6. Free delivery when you spend over £35
I ordered the Delicious Fragrance Water (£27 for 100ml) this scent smells of sweet oranges and coconut and is perfect for summer), Micellar Cleansing Water (400ml for the price of 200ml - £14.50) and the Prodigieuse Spa candle (£7 for 70g). Total spend was £48.50 and after the 20% discount was deducted, this came to £38.80).

Here's what I got free:
  1. 50ml Prodigieux Le Parfum (did I mention this is worth £44?!)
  2. Tote bag
  3. 3x Comforting Cleansing Milk (35ml each)
  4. 1x Gentle Toning Lotion (35ml)
  5. 1x Micro-Exfoliating Purifying Gel (15ml)
  6. 1x Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Cream (15ml)
  7. 1x sachet of Ultra Comforting Body Cream (7ml)
  8. 1x Beauty-Revealing Moisturising Emulsion (2ml)
  9. 1x Refreshing After-Sun Lotion (7ml)
  10. 1x Deliciously Nourishing Body Scrub (10ml) 
I am so happy with this haul and I can't wait to try out these products.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe