Primark Haul June 2018

This is just a quick post to show you my small Primark Haul.  I don't get to shop in Primark much anymore so when I get the chance I always like to pick up a few bits and bobs as there are always some nice things in there that I just can't resist.
Primark Haul
I loved these sandals they are a really lovely blue faux suede.  These will be great to take on holiday (I'm conveniently forgetting I have already been on my holiday for this year).
Primark Haul
I bought this Over Door Hooks which were reduced from £4.50 to £2.  I really love Rose Gold.
Primark Haul
I couldn't resist this Trinket Dish which has a mix tape on the top.  How retro.  These were £2 reduced from £4.
Primark Haul
This may be a bit weird and to be fair it is for kids, but I had to buy this K-Pop Marshmallow Flavoured Toothpaste.  I haven't tried it yet but I will report back on it. It only cost £1.50.
Primark Haul
I also bought K-Pop PS Dreamy Lips 2 Step Lip Scrub and Mask for £1.50 & PS Blooming Beautiful Calming Eye Pads for £1.50.  I can't wait to try both these out. 
Primark Haul
Last but not least I bought some Electric False Nails which I really do not need (like I need anything else in this haul tbh) but they were such a great colour that I had to get them.  I also bought yet another nail polish as it looks gorgeous.  This is Glitter Junkie Liquid Metal Nail Polish in Sweet Talker which was £1.50.  I do love a metallic nail, don't you?
Primark Haul June 2018
Thanks for reading.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe