Pixi Beauty LipLift Max Review

Pixi Beauty is one of those brands that keeps coming up with must have skincare and beauty products.  Ever since the brand came to my local Marks & Spencer branch, I just can't get enough of it.  I started out with the cult Glow Tonic which I love and every time I browse the stand in M&S I always want to pick up something new.  The prices are very reasonable too.  I recently bought LipLift Max in Petal Ice which is a glossy lip plumper.
Pixi Beauty LipLift Max Review
I have thin lips, so I am always looking for ways to enhance them and make them look a little plumper.  I love wearing glosses as the shine seems to give the effect of plumper lips.  Lip plumpers sometimes have an unpleasant tingling effect, but that's not the case with LipLift.  It has a nice minty freshness, but no tingling sensation, so that's a great start.
Pixi Beauty LipLift Max Review
It looks pink in the tube, but goes onto the lips translucent with just the faintest shimmer effect.  I think it's that shimmer that gives the illusion of making lips look fuller and it maybe just fills in the creases a bit.  This all adds up to making your lips look great with minimal effort.  It costs £12 for 2.7g.

Pixi does not test on animals and is free from parabens and mineral oil.

What are your favourite Pixi Beauty Products?  I have previously reviewed Pixi Natural Brow Duo here.

Leighlee

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe