It's All About The Face - My Favourite Face Products

This post is All About The Face - My Favourite Face Products.  I have already posted about my favourite  eye products (It's All About The Eyes) and my favourite lip products (It's All About The Lips).
It's All About The Face - My Favourite Face Products
I have quite a lot of face products on the go at the moment and here are some of my favourites:

First on my favourites list is the all important SPF product.  It appears that summer has finally come in the UK and we have just had a lovely hot, sunny weekend, so I have been covering myself in Ladival Sun Protection SPF30. It's a non-greasy spray which is easy to apply, doesn't clog up my skin and sinks in pretty quickly.  It does not leave a white cast to my face either.  This is quite a new product to me and I got it from a beauty box.  It's water resistant and suitable for sensitive skin. It's currently £10 for 150ml in Boots (normal price £13.50).

During the summer months I prefer to wear a tinted moisturiser, rather than a foundation.  I really love Olay Regenerist  CC Complexion Corrector*.  It contains SPF 15 UVA/UVB moisturiser + anti-aging serum + sheer foundation. This is perfect for my dry skin.   It's currently £16.65 in Superdrug (normal price £24.99.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is great for my dry skin.  I apply it to my face and then leave it to work it's magic overnight.  It's that simple.  My skin looks and feels lovely and soft with no dry patches. It's £24 for 100ml.

I use REN Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift (I won this in a twitter chat) around my eyes. See my review here.

I do love a good facial spray and my favorite right now is Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater.  See my review here.

I love a good facial oil for keeping my skin nourished and moisturised. I am currently using Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light which I picked up in Sephora on my recent holiday to Florida.

I have a few cleansers that I like to switch between.  I use Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water when I want a quick clean and Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil (£28 for 100ml here) for a deeper clean.  I also like using pure coconut oil which works well.

I have only just got into Glycolic Acid products, but I am having some good results with that cult favourite Alpha H Liquid Gold.  I am hoping that it removes some of the dark spots on my cheekbones from too much sun in the past.  Its £33.50 for 100ml here.

My favourite skin primer is MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base. It smells delicious, a total citrus burst of lime, lemon, orange and mandarin.  It's the perfect base for foundation and helps keep my skin looking great all day.  It's £15 for 30ml.

I really like using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream when I don't require an SPF (usually overnight).  It really helps to keep my skin constantly hydrated and is light textured and does not appear to be fragranced.  Its £24 for 50ml.

I haven't put a face scrub on my list as I have to say that I have never found one that I keep going back to. I generally just buy whatever's on offer, so if you have any recommendations for a face scrub, I would love to hear them.  I also use a serum regularly, but again I haven't found one that makes me want to repurchase, so I am open to suggestions.

Coming soon - It's All About The Hair - My Favourite Hair Products.

Leighlee

*I was sent this product to review but the opinions are my own.  All other products were purchased with my own money, unless otherwise stated.

Comments

  1. I liked the products you selected! I need to try some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. You should definitely try some of them out for yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Drink Up Intensive Mask is quite good. I suggested it to my friend who has super dry skin. I use it on rotation with a few other overnight masks.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe