Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Review

The weather is so humid here in the UK right now, so it's all about lightweight products that don't leave me feeling sticky and uncomfortable.  I am loving Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil right now.  This is a wonderful lightweight oil spray that you can use on your face, body and hair.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Review
It contains Tsubaki Oil and I find that the spray makes it easy to apply all over my body and I can also spritz some on my hands to apply to my face and the ends of my hair.  I really love multitasking products, don't you?

The oil doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised.  The oil costs £29 for 100ml, but I was very lucky to pick it up in a gift set with a couple of deluxe size samples for $19.99 at the Elizabeth Arden Outlet Store at The Premium Outlets in Orlando on my recent visit to the US, which was such a bargain and I really should have picked up some more to bring home with me.

I am loving oil products at the moment including lip oils which I have reviewed here.

What are your favourite oil products?

Leighlee

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask