I like to set myself some challenges at the start of every year and I am going to list my 2016 challenges in this post. If you want to find out how I did on my challenges for 2015 you can find out here. This is what I want to achieve in 2016:
- Spending ban from 4th January to 31st March 2016. I have spent so much on makeup and toiletries in December 2015, in order to take advantage of all the great offers that are around at this time of year. I am going to have a complete spending ban from the start of the year for 3 months.
- Nano Keratin Treatment - I have finally found a hairdresser that I like, so I will be definitely be booking this for early 2016.
- Pay off credit card - I want to get my credit card balance to 0 this year.
- Books - I want to finish 10 books that I already own this year.
- DVDs - I want to watch 25 DVDs that I already own and decide whether to keep them or give them away.
- Weight - I would like to lose 1 stone this year. Once I achieve this I will set myself another target.
- Wear a dress to work - I always wear trousers to work, so I want to wear at least one dress this year.
- I am not much of a cook, but I want to try out 10 new recipes this year.
- I want to declutter 100 items from my home this year and either sell them, give them away or throw them out.
- I eat a lot of junk food so I want to give up fizzy drinks & chocolate for at least 30 days each this year.
What are your challenges for 2016?