Things to do in Leeds - Ice Cube Leeds Jan/Feb 2016

Ice Cube Leeds is back for 2016.  This pop up complex can be found in Millennium Square in Leeds City Centre and is open until Sunday 21st February 2016.  You can find the following attractions:

Ice Cube Leeds 2016
* Outdoor real ice rink with accessible skating for all abilities

* Nursery rink for children aged 8 and under
* Capital FM Snowslide
* North Pole Starflyer
* Dolomites Café by Casa Mia

I tried out the ice skating and had a thoroughly great time.  Sadly I don't glide along the ice like a professional, but I did stay on my feet which was a major achievement and I managed to lap my sister a few times as she struggled to find her balance.  It's a great form of exercise as well and I have swapped one of my weekend gym sessions for an ice skating session which makes my exercise routine a bit more interesting.  
Ice Cube Leeds 2016
The very attractive ice skates
Ice skating sessions last an hour and cost £8.50 for adults and £6.50 for children under 12 (this includes skate hire).  There are also various concessions available.  Skating sessions start from 10:30am on a weekend and during school holidays and from 1pm through the week.  You can find further details on the Ice Cube Website.

Have you been taking part in any winter sports?

Leighlee
I have not been paid for this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe