Ojon, MAC & Smashbox Beauty Haul

Here's another Beauty Haul.  This time I went to the York Designer Outlet and popped into The Cosmetics Company Store.  When I've visited in the past the shelves always looked a little bare but this time they had plenty of products and I was like a kid in a candy store, I could have bought loads.  I managed to control myself (a wee bit) and only buy the following items.
Ojon Rare Blend Tamer (see my review of this product here) - £9.50 (RRP £12.50).  This is an instant frizz fix that I can't live without.  It tames my frizz for most of the day even when I go to the gym. 
Ojon Rare Harvest - £11.25 (RRP £15). Fortifying Hair Juice (sounds abit weird!!) which protects fragile hair against future breakage.  I thought I would try this out as my hair does tend to break quite easily when I brush it even with The Wet Brush or Tangle Teezer so I thought it was worth a try.  I haven't used it yet but will report back when I do.
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Sweet Heat & MAC Nail Lacquer in Soiree
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Sweet Heat - £11.75 (RRP £18.50).
MAC Nail Lacquer in Soiree - £7 (RRP £10).
I just loved the bright gold colour of both of these products.
Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Quartz
Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Quartz - £11.25 (RRP £16).  This is a pretty rose gold cream shadow.
I think the York Designer Outlet is well worth the occasional visit.  I really could have bought loads more at The Cosmetics Company Store and I imagine there is a good variety of different products there each time you go.  I also bought a lovely winter coat from French Connection (sorry I've not got a picture of it) that was reduced about £100 and is a really good quality jacket that's just the thing for these cold mornings on my way to work.
Have you visited The York Designer Outlet?  What shops would you recommend?
 Leighlee
I bought these with my own money.


Comments

  1. I haven't been outlet shopping since last year, need to go again!

    The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taslima
    The York Outlet has some great stores now so its always worth a visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe