- The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes is top of my list. It costs £29.50 and includes 6 of Benefits box o' powders all together. The kit includes Dandelion, Sugarbomb, CORALista, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Rockateur & Watts Up. What's not to love.
- Next up is another Benefit set, this time its the Sweet Tintations box which includes Benebalm, Lollibalm, Benetint (4ml) & Lollitint (4ml). This box costs £19.50.
- The Models Own Hypergel Nail Polish Gift Set contains 10 x 10ml polishes. One 14ml bottle usually costs £5.99 and I have constantly been tempted to pick up 1 or 2 everytime I go shopping, but never got round to buying any, so this set of 10 is a no brainer really as it's a bargain and a great opportunity to try out all the colours. This costs £15 from Superdrug.
- Christmas isn't Christmas without a Lush Gift Box, so I have picked the Snow Fairy Gift Box. This costs £22.50 and contains Snow Fairy Shower Gel (100g), Snow Fairy Sparkle Shimmer Bar, The Godmother Soap & Magic Wand Bubble Bar.
- The Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette looks amazing, so it's definitely on my wish list. The palette contains 3 shades, Luminous Flash (champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light), Incandescent Electra (cool peach blush mixed with Incandescent Light) & Mood Exposure (soft plum blush fused with Mood Light). This costs £56 from SPACE.NK.
- The Autograph Eye Kit caught my eye because the rose gold packaging on the eyeshadow quad reminded me of Charlotte Tilbury makeup although obviously it's a lot cheaper. The eye kit contains a pure colour quad eyeshadow, ultimate wear eye primer (10ml) & ultimate wear cream shadow stick (3g). The Eye Kit costs £18 at Marks & Spencer and is currently part of the 3 for 2 offer.
- I love Jo Malone fragrances, but I only own 1 at them moment, so I would like to add to my collection with the Peony and Blush Suede fragrance. This is £40 for 30ml.
- Finally, I couldn't resist looking at the Sephora website now that they offer delivery to the UK. I could spend a fortune on this site, but then that would change into a whole new post, so I picked 1 box set for my Christmas Wish List which is the Sephora Favourites Give Me Some Lip Box Set which costs approximately £16.50. The set contains 5 mini lip products and 1 full size lip gloss from brands including NARS, Marc Jacobs, Smashbox & Urban Decay.
I could go on, but I think I will leave it there. What are you hoping to receive for Christmas?