Birchbox Review - August 2014
Here's my Birchbox Review of the August 2014 box. The theme of the box is Away We Go celebrating everything that makes summer getaways magical.
Here's what was in the box:
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect (30ml worth £3)– a leave in conditioning spray to detangle and protect against heat and sun damage.
- Wild About Beauty Crème Eyeshadow in the shade Matilda (1.75g worth £13) - A long lasting satin finish shadow from Louise Redknapp and Kim Jacob’s paraben-free range. This is a shimmery bronze shade.
- Nude ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil (5ml worth £9.67) – This nourishing oil is rich in omegas 3,6,7 and 9 for hydrated, smooth skin.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (20g worth £4.33) – a multi-action exfoliator to ensure a renewed, refreshed complexion.
- Supergoop Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream (I received 2x 3ml worth £4.08) – a natural shade-adjusting CC cream with SPF to smooth fine lines and even out skin tone.
- Lifestyle extra - The Proposal By Tasmina Perry – chapter 1 of this spellbinding and romantic novel, which spans 1950s London and present day NYC.
The box also included a small plastic makeup bag. Overall, I am happy with the box. If you are interested in subscribing to Birchbox you can sign up here. This is my referral link and we will both receive 50 Birchbox points worth £5. You can also use the code NEW14 for free shipping on your first Birchbox.
I bought this box with my own money