Just A Quickie - Favourite Perfume

My absolute favourite perfume right now is Tom Ford Bitter Peach. I'm not going to lie, its expensive, so I only use it for special occasions, but whenever I wear it I always get compliments which is nice. I love the peach with a hint of orange fragrance that is not cloyingly sweet, but has spicy notes. It costs from £90 for 10ml, so I would definitely recommend saving up for this one and waiting for the sales to grab it.

Tom Ford Bitter Peach

I can't afford to use this on a daily basis, so for a cheeky dupe I recommend The Essence Vault 948 which is inspired by Bitter Peach. Its sweeter than the real thing, but I like to use this one more regularly. You can pick up a 5ml sample for £4.95, 30ml for £15.95 and 100ml for £26.95. Its not an exact dupe, but its a reasonable alternative.

The Essence Vault 948

What's your favourite Perfume?

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe