Primark Hair Frizz Tamer Review

If any of you reading this have those stray flyaway hairs that you struggle to control then Primark Hair Frizz Tamer is the product you are looking for.  Its basically a mascara wand, but instead of mascara it uses transparent gel to hold your hair in place.  Its easy to use but you have to have a light touch if you have frizzy hair like me, as the wand can easily get caught up in your hair and drag it out of place rather than tame it, but once you get used to it, its a doddle to use and best of all it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or hard.  It only costs £2.50 for 10ml which is a bargain.  I'm definitely going to stock up on them next time I'm in Primark. 
Primark Hair Frizz Tamer

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe