Just A Quickie - Favourite Tinted Moisturiser

My skin is getting drier the older I get, so I have switched from foundation, which seems to highlight all the imperfections on my face, to a tinted moisturiser that gives a glowy finish. I have never enjoyed a full coverage foundation, so I am happy with the light coverage of tinted products as they just even out my skin tone. My new favourite product is Hourglass Veil Hydrating Skin Tint. Its pricey at £49 for 35ml, but luckily I waited for the Black Friday discounts to buy it with 25% off and I also had a voucher to use so paid less than £30. Bargain. Its so easy to apply as I just use my fingers for this sort of product and it blends really easily.

Hourglass Veil Hydrating Skin Tint
Whats your favourite tinted moisturiser?

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe