Money Saving - Old TFL Oyster Cards

Its that time of year again where I'm looking to save money or at least not spend as much.   I recently found out that there was an easy way to check if you had any remaining money on old TFL Oyster cards and if its under £10 you can get a refund then and there.    

TFL Oyster Cards
I had no idea that I might still have money on my old Oyster Card. I have got used to using my contactless card to pay for all my Tube trips in London, but for some reason before getting rid of my old Oyster card (as I hadn't used it for ages), I decided to check if I had any credit left on it. Its easy to do, just pop to a ticket machine at a Tube station and touch your Oyster card to the yellow card reader. Pick the option for Oyster Refund and follow the instructions to find out your balance. If its under £10 you can get your refund at the machine in cash. Mine was only £5, but its worth checking if you are in London and still have your Oyster Card. I did try and register online to find out my balance, but my card wasn't recognised so I had to do it in person, but its worth checking on the TFL website first if you aren't visiting London anytime soon.

                                                             Leigh💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe