Primark Disney Merchandise - Ears Lanyard Bags

I'm going on holiday to Walt Disney World in Florida this year and knowing how expensive Disney merchandise is over there (and the crappy exchange rate) I have bought a few things in advance to save some money. Primark has some great Disney products available right now, so I just wanted to show you a few things that I have already picked up. I have been visiting Disney parks for years, but I have only recently started getting into the Mickey and Minnie ears that everyone likes to wear. They are pretty pricey in the parks, anywhere from £25 upwards, so I was really happy that I managed to pick up some Disney ears at Primark.

Primark Disney Ears
I especially love the Stitch ears as he is one of my favourite characters and for £5.50 they are really nice and I love all the sequins. The Minnie ears are so cute too. The white polka dot bow ears cost £3.50 and the red bow ears with white beads cost £4.50.

As well as the ears, I also bought some bags and a lanyard.
Primark Disney Merchandise

The lanyard only cost £3 and has a Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck and Pluto print on it. The Stitch shopping bag cost £2 and the Minnie Mouse cross body bag cost £6. They are all pretty good quality and I will definitely be taking them with me on holiday.


 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe