Matalan Interchangeable Bag Straps

I often find I avoid using bags due to the existing straps not being quite long enough, or the strap breaks after a lot of use, so I love these interchangeable bag straps from Matalan. 

Matalan Interchangeable Bag Straps
They come in a variety of different colours and patterns and cost £5 each (in the past I have paid £15 for adjustable bag straps from other shops). The straps are all adjustable and have a clip at each end, so they are easy to attach to any bag. I also use them to change shoulder bags to crossbody bags which I prefer.


 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe