Primark Beauty Products

Primark is really knocking it out of the park with their beauty products right now. They are all reasonably priced, so its easy to pick up whatever takes your fancy.  Here is a selection of the products that I have bought recently.

Primark serum ampoules
These serum ampoules are a great idea and they are really useful for taking on holiday as they barely take up any space. I picked up the Retinol serum ampoules with 0.5% Retinol complex with Jojoba oil for skin smoothing, the Hyaluronic Acid serum ampoules with 2% Hyaluronic Acid with Jojoba oil for hydration boosting and moisturising and the 3% Vitamin C serum ampoules for dull and tired skin, brightening, radiance and glow. All of them cost £2.50 each and contain 7 ampoules.

Primark Peptide moisturiser
I also thought I would give the Peptide moisturiser a try at £5 for 50ml. This product is enriched with a peptide complex and shea butter.

Primark Magnetic Faux Mink Lashes and Liner

I also bought these Magnetic Faux Mink Lashes and Liner. I wanted to give these a try as I am terrible at applying lashes as I am all fingers and thumbs and I find the glue makes things messy. Not sure if this magnetic liner will be any easier, but I will give it a go. They cost £6.

Primark Lip Oil & Lip Plumper

Finally I picked up the Vitamin Burst Tinted Lip Oil for £2.50 (4ml), the Lip Plumper lipgloss for £3 (3.5ml) which is infused with Vitamin E and the Lip Star Lip Oil which cost £1.80 (6ml). These products are great for nourishing your lips and giving them a little extra volume.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe