Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb Triple Drip All-Over Diamond Veil Palette

Fenty Beauty is one of my favourite beauty brands and one of my favourite products is the Diamond Bomb which gives a really pretty sparkly effect which you can use on your collar bone and shoulders or as an eyeshadow (its a bit too sparkly to use as a highlighter for me). With that in mind I couldn't resist picking up the Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb Triple Drip All-Over Diamond Veil Palette. This is a superfine 3D sparkle for the face and body. There are 3 shades, Fu$$y, Fenty Glow & Hot Chocolit (these shades match the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizers which are another of my favourite products from this brand).

Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb Triple Drip
Fussy is a pink sparkle, Fenty Glow is a gold sparkle and Hot Chocolit is a bronze sparkle.  These are definitely brilliant for adding a sparkly finish to any eye look. The Diamond Bomb Palette costs £34 and you can buy it at Boots or Harvey Nichols (there are more stockists, but these are the places that I normally buy Fenty Beauty from). Each colour is 2.9g which is a generous size and will last ages and they have a moussy, soft, creamy consistency rather than a powder consistency. I love the sleek mirrored packaging, although it does get fingerprints all over it straight away which is annoying.  I think I will get a lot of use from this palette and I am glad that I bought it.

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe