Bumble and bumble Dry Oil Finishing Spray

I am a member of The Beauty Drop from Liberty and I like to use my £20 monthly subscription credit to purchase products that I haven't tried before.  My recent purchase was Bumble and bumble Dry Oil Finishing Spray

Bumble and bumble Dry Oil Finishing Spray
This is a lightweight mist for subtle shine and softness for dry hair. I straighten my hair quite a lot and I find that throughout the day, the frizz starts to set in and this spray just gets rid of the frizz and gives me a shine boost. As its a weightless spray, you can apply as much as you want and it doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking greasy. You can just spray the mid to ends of your hair and comb it through and the frizz is tamed. Its not cheap at £26 for 150ml, which is why I bought it with my Beauty Drop credits, but it really does make a difference to my hair.


Leigh💜

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe