We Are Wild Natural Deodorant - Facebook Offer

I am getting into natural deodorants at the moment and when I saw an offer pop up on Facebook for a free mini deodorant trial pack from We Are Wild I decided to give it a try.  Wild offers sustainable, natural deodorants delivered straight to your door. Its aluminium free, with compostable, plastic free refills and is vegan friendly and cruelty free. The trial pack contains 3 mini Wild deodorants (18g each) in Coconut & Vanilla, Fresh Cotton & Sea Salt and Jasmine & Mandarin Blossom and is worth £12.

We Are Wild Natural Deodorant

All you pay is the postage which is £2.99, which is a great deal to try before you commit to purchasing a full size. They come in cardboard tubes and you just push the product up from the bottom to use it.  I liked all 3 scents as they weren't overly strong and I found them a great little size to carry around with me. They kept me dry and feeling fresh all day. Check out the offer here. The offer is open to new customers and is limited to 1 per person while stocks last. Find out more about Wild here.

Leigh💜

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe