Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open Soothing Eye Care Lotion Review

I have quite sensitive eyes and I can't help rubbing them, which makes them sore and puffy and then I want to rub them even more, it's a vicious cycle.  I'm always on the look out for products that can help calm the skin around my eyes and on a recent visit to Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall I found a product that was just the ticket.
Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open Soothing Eye Care Lotion Review
Eyes Wide Open Soothing Eye Care Lotion is a liquid product that you apply to cotton pads and then pop over closed eyes for 5 minutes which is really relaxing and a good way to sooth tired eyes.  Alternatively, you can just wipe the cotton pads over your eyes for instant refreshment.  I noticed a reduction in the puffiness under my eyes the first time I used this product and unlike Liz Earle's Eyebright which stings my eyes, Eyes Wide Open did not sting my eyes at all.  I like to use this product to unwind at the end of the day as it really soothes the skin around my eyes.

Eyes Wide Open costs £16 for 150ml.  You can read more about Templespa here.

Leigh
I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe