Alex Steinherr x Primark Skincare Collection

I have been into Primark every day this week on the lookout for the new Alex Steinherr x Primark skincare collection. Alex is the former beauty director at Glamour magazine and Primark has been nailing it with their skincare and beauty ranges lately, so I knew this was going to be a good one and I wasn't disappointed.  I didn't do any research about the products and when I noticed a poster being put up in my local Primark, I made a beeline directly for the skincare area and noticed a small crowd around one smallish stand.  Sure enough this crowd of people were doing just what I was planning to do and scooping up as many different products as they could carry.  I managed to get to the front and picked up all the products that caught my attention (in the end I bought 7 out of the 20 strong range, but at a maximum price of £5 it isn't going to break the bank.  Here's what I picked up:
Primark Alex Steinherr Skincare Collection

From the Sleep Spa range:
  • Sleeping Face Mask (£5 for 50ml) - this is a replenishing and hydrating night treatment which contains hyaluronic acid, willowherb and camomile.  This product helps to plump, smooth and restore skin whilst you sleep.
  • Sleep Spa Every Night Eye Mask (£4 for 16ml) - this is a reviving, smoothing and energising eye infusion which contains the same 3 ingredients as the face mask.  This product sooths, helps depuff and wakes up eyes.
From the Plump & Glow range:
  • Serum-in-Cream Moisturiser (£5 for 50ml) - this claims to be a 1 second skin transformer which smooths and hydrates for a healthy, dewy, fresh radiance.  It contains hyaluronic acid, centella asiatica and Pink pomelo.
  • Facial in a Stick (£5 for 6.4g) - this is a multi-tasking magic worker for an anywhere facial.  It cleanses, removes makeup and plumps and hydrates and it contains hyaluronic acid, dragon fruit and cactus flower extract.
  • Plumping Lip Gloss (£5 for 4.3g) - this reminds me of Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb,  It's a lightly tinted, volumizing lip sheen which gently enhances and smooths lips and contains the same 3 ingredients as the facial in a stick.
From the Maximum Moisture Range:
  • Micellar Cleansing Gel (£5 for 400ml) - this is a multi-tasking everyday cleanser which gently removes impurities and light makeup, leaving skin soft and replenished.
From the Pore Balance Range:
  • Anti-Blackhead Stick (£5 for 6.4g) - this is a portable water activated blackhead eraser which deeply cleanses and refines pores and it contains charcoal, salicylic acid and purple ginseng.

I didn't pick up anything from the Pollution Solution range this time, but I am keen to try the Dual Texture Exfoliating Pads and the City mask.  In addition I would also like to pick up the Power Mask from the Plump & Glow range, The Overnight Lip Mask from the Sleep Spa range and Hydration On The Go from the Maximum Moisture range. The  Alex Steinherr range is vegan friendly, fragrance free and not tested on animals (all Primark beauty and skincare products are certified cruelty free).  The products don't contain essential oils, phthalates, sulphates or parabens.  This is definitely a brand worth trying out and I can't wait to test each product and review them for you. 

I bought the products in the Trinity Leeds store, but it looks like the range is not available in all store so here is a link to the list of Primark store that the range is being stocked in. Have you tried any of the products from this range?  Let me know what you thought of them.

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

  1. The facial in a stick sounds amazing! can't wait to try some of the products out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe