Fashion Nails Halloween False Nails

I love that Halloween now seems to be a big thing in the UK.  I remember going Trick or Treating when I was younger but there wasn't the big array of costumes that there are now. I was either a witch or a black cat and don't get me started on the fact that we didn't carve pumpkins we carved turnips!!!!!
Anyway when I was browsing in Boots the other day I came across these fab nails that I just had to buy.
Fashion Nails Halloween False Nails
They are all great designs and there are 4 options (I only bought 3 as there was a 3 for 2 offer on them).  The 3 I picked up have skull prints on them (these are mix and match nails).  There are the Gold Glitter Skull, the black, red and pink skull and the Skull Diva Stiletto Skull.  There is also Vampire Chic Stiletto nails which was the pack I didn't pick up.  Even though I wont be dressing up for Halloween I will have a chance to get in the spirit in a small way by putting on the nails.  
Fashion Nails Halloween False Nails
They were originally £3.99 each but are now £1.99 which is a fab price.  They do come with nail glue but I prefer to use the sticker tabs instead.  It says they should last for 7 spooky nights but I only need them to last 1 day.

Have you picked up anything Halloween related?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe