Superdrug Haul

I don't shop at Superdrug much, but they have had some great offers on recently, so I had to buy a few things (if you have read my blog confessions post, then I just want to point out that I did buy these before the start of the new year, so they will not be included in my total spend for 2018).  These offers were on before the sales started, but I got some great deals so I wanted to share them with you.
Superdrug Haul
The Real Techniques Fresh Face Favourites is a limited edition set of brushes and sponges which were reduced from £19.99 to £7.99.  The set includes a BB/CC brush, a contour brush and a detailer brush, which look pretty good for under £8.  I don't think I will use the sponges, but even then I think this was a good deal.

I really wanted to try out some hair supplements so when I saw these Hairburst chewable hair vitamins on offer, I went for it.  Each box contains a 30 day supply and they contain Biotin, Vitamins, Selenium & Zinc.  They were on a 3 for 2 offer and also half price so I got 3 boxes for £19.98 when they normally cost £20 each, so this was an absolute bargain.  I will do a review once I have used the first box.

Finally, I picked up 3 of the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolors in the shades Gleam, Glam and Shine.  They were on a 3 for 2 offer and I also received a free Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips palette worth £14.99 free with this purchase.  I will be reviewing these soon, so watch out for that post.

Overall, I thought there were some great deals at Superdrug and I will be keeping an eye out on the website for more.  I try and post any deals that I find on my Instagram page as usually the offers are no longer available by the time I post the haul on my blog.

Let me know if you see any great deals at Superdrug.

Leigh


Comments

  1. I feel like I am always in Superdrug haha, such a steal on those Hairburst vitamins! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe