Renunail Nail Strengthener Review

I have crap nails. There I've said it.  I read people blogs and watch You Tube and I heart other peoples nails as they have great nails and I do not and I'm jealous.  I have tried so many different products to try and solve this, but I end up with peeling nails and on the odd occasion when I have decent length nails they break at the lowest point on my nail so it peels off skin as well (just writing about that makes me cringe).
Renunail Nail Strengthener
When I was sent Renunail Nail Strengthener* to try out I was happy to give it a go, anything to try and get nicer nails.  It isn't a quick fix as it is a 28 day programme.  It's pretty straight forward to use and takes seconds each day, you just need to remember to use it each day.  Basically the process is to apply 2 coats of the polish on the first day and then 1 coat for the next 5 days before removing the polish.  Repeat the process another 3 times (each programme lasts 28 days).  You then need to let your nails rest for 1 - 2 weeks before starting again.  

I have gone through the programme twice now for the full 28 days each time and the first time I found that my nails were much stronger, but didn't really increase in length and the 2nd time my nails stayed stronger and there was no peeling which was great.  My nails have increased in length but still tend to break if I let them get too long.

One thing I should point out is that Renunail Nail Strengthener does contain formaldehyde.

Renunail Nail Strengthener is available here for £17.50 for 30ml.



Leigh

*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe