Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul

I recently went on a bit of a shopping spree using vouchers I had saved up from completing surveys and a voucher I had received as a reward from work. Here's my Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul.

I bought the following from Harvey Nichols:
  • Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Primer - £21.50
  • 2 Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks in Secret Salma & Very Victoria - £23 each
Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul
In Boots I bought the following (I also used some Boots Advantage points for this purchase as well):
  • Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion - £13.25
  • Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish in Aloha - £5
  • 3 L'Oreal Sexy Balms in Go Pretty or Go Home, Break The Rules and As If! - £4.99 each.  3 for 2 offer used as well.
  • Sensationail Nail Shield 2in1 solution - £8
Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul
In M&S I bought the following (I had a 20% off voucher for this purchase as well):
  • Pixi By Petra LipLift Max Glossy Lip Plumper in Sheer Rose - £12
  • Mascara Correction Buds - £2.50

Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul
I had a great time shopping especially as it was all bought using vouchers & Boots Advantage points. I'm definitely going to do more surveys so I can go on more shopping sprees. 

I'll post my reviews when I've had a chance to use the items I bought.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money or vouchers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe