Eastthorpe Hall Health and Beauty Spa

Hi Everyone

Sorry I've not blogged for while.  I cant believe how nice this weather is and I'm making the most of it. 
I visited a great Spa a few weeks ago.  I went to Eastthorpe Hall Health and Beauty Spa in Mirfield, West Yorkshire. 




This was my first visit here (I've previously visited Ragdale, Eden Hall and Seaham Hall Serenity Spa, all of which have been lovely but are about a 2 hour drive away).  Eastthorpe is about a 20 minute drive from home, so I thought I would give it a try.  I booked a full day package for £150 which was one of their special offers.  The package includes:-

Time:- 9.00am – 5.30pm – arrival @ 8.45am
Package:- ‘Spring is in the air’ full day package @ £150 per person


lifestyle questionnaire
Complimentary robes and slippers
Complimentary use of straighteners, hairdryers and towels
Fully furnished shower and changing facilities
Complimentary teas, coffee and herbal infusions
Welcome ritual hand and foot ceremony
Swimming pool
Infinity Jacuzzi
Infra-red sauna
Breakfast- croissant and signature non alcoholic fruit cocktail
Conditioning paraffin hand wax
Signature full body massage – this targeted massage will be tailored to your specific needs and guaranteed to give you a spring back into your step
Award winning lunch
Pinks boutique organic midi facial – Our organic facial will leave your skin radiant and smooth
Afternoon Tea
Departure ceremony
The whole day was fab and the body massage and facial were the best treatments I've ever had.  The food was great as well, it was a buffet which was healthy but tasty.  If I had any complaints it was that the pool was quite small and your day was very structured so you couldn't just pop back to the pool anytime you didn't have treatments. Once you had been in the pool in the morning you weren't able to go in again.  On the plus side there were no more than 15 people there on the day so that was nice.  I would honestly recommend this Spa if you are looking for one to visit as it was a really lovely day and I can't wait to visit again.

If you are interested in visiting check out their website www.eastthorpe.co.uk

Does anyone have any other spas they would recommend?

I paid for this spa day out of my own money

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe