Top 10 New To Me Favourite Products

This is just a quick list of some products that are new to me that I definitely love enough to repurchase.

Top 10 New To Me Favourite Products

  1. John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Repairing Tropical Oil £8.99 for 100ml - this has been a godsend for my frizzy dry hair. It makes it super soft and frizz free. My sister recommended this product and its a winner with me.
  2. Woo Woo Tame It! Hair Removal Cream -£10.95 for 100ml - I came across this product on social media somewhere and it was heavily recommended. Its great for the bikini line and other intimate areas. Its so quick and easy to use in the shower and it gave super smooth results. It contains Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera, so is gentle on the skin.
  3. Ultra Violette Sheen Screen SPF50 Hydrating Lip Balm in the shade Shimmer £16 for 15g - I used this product throughout my holiday in Orlando.  It is very hydrating and gives a lovely shimmer to my lips without being sticky.
  4. Larry King Liquid Hairbrush Conditioner £23 for 180ml - This is a great product for damaged or coloured hair. It seals the cuticle and is a great detangling product which makes my hair look soft and smooth.
  5. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides £20 for 100ml - This moisturiser is so rich and creamy, its great for morning and evening application and it keeps my dry skin super hydrated.
  6. Jordan Samuel Skin The Aftershow Treatment Cleanser £24 for 94ml - This gel to oil cleanser cleans your skin of makeup and SPF and doesn't leave it feeling tight.
  7. Bath & Body Works Watermelon Mojito Fine Fragrance Mist £16 for 236ml - I first picked this up in Florida and its definitely my favourite B&BWs scent right now. It smells like a fruity summer cocktail (notes of watermelon soda, pink rum & cane sugar) and I am so happy I can stock up on this at Next (although it is a little pricier than in the States).
  8. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask £49 for 64g - I love to use this mask overnight or when travelling to keep my skin hydrated. It contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished.
  9. Kiehl's Buttermask for Lips £20.50 for 8g - This super hydrating overnight lip mask keeps my dry lips so soft and moisturised.
  10. Temple Spa Breath of Life Inhalation Essence £12 for 10ml - I tend to get a little stressed out when I am busy and under pressure with deadlines at work, so I like to use this product to clear my head and help me get back on track. Its a blend of eucalyptus, tea tree, menthol & lavender essential oils. I just put a couple of drops on a tissue and breathe in deeply and let myself de-stress for a minute of two.

Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe