Aldi Haul - Serums, Perfume, Powder Puffs & Body Lotion

Here's a quick haul from Aldi. I bought a couple of Lacura Super Booster serums, The Collagen & Gold Serum which helps to promote firm and tighter skin and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum which helps to promote hydrated and smoother looking skin. They were £3.29 each for 20ml. I also bought the Lacura Smoothing Glycolic Body Lotion with 10% AHA blend, mango and shea butters. This product cost £4.99 for 250ml. The Lacura Powder Puffs cost £2.99 for a pack of 2 and are great for applying loose power under the eyes and around the nose. Finally, I picked up the Lacura Intense Passion Eau de Parfum which cost £5.99 for 50ml.

Aldi Beauty Haul
I will say that you never know what you will find in store with Aldi, as a lot of the beauty range seems to be limited edition. So if you see any of these products in store, grab them while you can.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe