Aldi Tom Fords Dupes

I popped into Aldi recently and I was immediately drawn to the middle aisle (IYKYK) and I spotted some products that made me think of Tom Ford perfumes. There are a range of candles and reed diffusers and the colour of the packaging and the names makes me think that they are inspired by Tom Ford perfumes. 

Aldi Tom Fords Dupes

First of all we have Crushed Peach which has orange packaging and appears to be "inspired" by the Tom Ford fragrance Bitter Peach. I can compare these as I actually own Bitter Peach. I would say that the Aldi products have a more peachy scent and is less spicy than Bitter Peach, but its a nice fresh fragrance nonetheless.

Aldi Dupe Bitter Peach

Next there is Thorny Rose which I am guessing is inspired by Rose Prick (snigger!). I don't own this one, so all I can say is that Aldi's has a light rose scent.

Finally we have Cherry Pie, which I'm guessing is the Lost Cherry dupe. (This TF fragrance is on my wish list). The Aldi version is a light cherry scent.

They obviously don't smell as good as the real thing, and are pretty much a one note scent based on the name, but they are cheap and cheerful products that most of us can afford, which is no bad thing. I will say though that the quality of the jar the candle is in doesn't feel cheap its got a good heft to it.  The labels are a bit hap hazard and not that well placed, but for the price you can't complain. The candles and diffuser's cost £3.99 each. These sort of things don't hang around for long in Aldi so if you want some, I would get to your nearest store asap.  I'm really hoping the do a perfume version as well at some point.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe