Products to tame flyaways

My hair is breaking off at the moment, which has left me with the short flyaway hairs that stick up around the hairline and the crown of the head.  Hairspray is not strong enough to hold them down, so these are the products that help me control those flyaway hairs.

Products to tame flyaways

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Styling Treatment Cream - This product is mainly to protect hair from damage and breakage which is exactly what I need, but it also works as a smoothing styler, which hydrates and tames the flyaways. It doesn't leave hair feeling sticky or stiff either. Its £8.99 for 100ml.

Schwarzkopf got2bGlued for Brows & Edges Gel - I stick this mascara wand product in my bag so I can tame the frizzies while I am at work. Its easy to use and it doesn't leave any residue or make my hair look or feel crispy. Its £5.50 for 16ml.

Mielle Rosemary Mint Strengthening Edge Gel infused with biotin. This is a really thick gel that I can use to paste down my hair along the parting. It feels like its going to dry down hard and leave hair looking flaky, but it doesn't. My hair is still soft to the touch and its easy to brush out at the end of the day. Its £7.99 for 57g from Superdrug.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe